Towergate Partnership has acquired Kent-based Woodgate and Partners. Under the deal, all 29 staff and directors have moved to Towergate and the team will continue to be led by chief executive John Harrison, based in Maidstone. The move has strengthened Towergate's presence in Kent, where it already has offices in Maidstone, Sevenoaks and Whitstable.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti