Towergate Partnership has acquired Kent-based Woodgate and Partners. Under the deal, all 29 staff and directors have moved to Towergate and the team will continue to be led by chief executive John Harrison, based in Maidstone. The move has strengthened Towergate's presence in Kent, where it already has offices in Maidstone, Sevenoaks and Whitstable.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints