Oval has been awarded a substantial six-figure sum in compensation following its successful court proceedings against Berkeley Burke. The case arose after four former Oval employees from its Luton office joined Berkeley Burke, taking a number of Oval's clients with them without consent.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results