Worthing-based Argyll Insurance Group has acquired two Kent-based companies - Sittingbourne broker and independent financial adviser Edward Jones and Associates, and former Broker Network member Walker Satterford. Together, the companies have a combined premium income of about £7m. Last year, Argyll acquired another Kent firm, Pharon Insurance. Under athree-year plan, the broker plans to expand into Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti