The Towergate Partnership has acquired Whitchurch based David Thelwell & Company, specialists in agricultural insurance, managing approximately £1.25m of premium. Peter Cullum, executive chairman of Towergate, commented: "This acquisition is another step on the road to securing a strong market presence in this sector. Thelwells will provide a perfect fit for our existing agricultural insurance underwriting agency business."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall