The Towergate Partnership has acquired Whitchurch based David Thelwell & Company, specialists in agricultural insurance, managing approximately £1.25m of premium. Peter Cullum, executive chairman of Towergate, commented: "This acquisition is another step on the road to securing a strong market presence in this sector. Thelwells will provide a perfect fit for our existing agricultural insurance underwriting agency business."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017