Vega Insurance Services, Primary Group's new commercial broking business, is in "advanced" negotiations on a number of acquisition deals with brokers.
While declining to reveal the names of these broking firms, the company said it expected to attain a premium income of at least £100m within three years, as it attempts to rapidly acquire a portfolio of commercial brokers across the UK.
Bob Screen, managing director of Vega Insurance Services, said he believed this figure was a conservative esti
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016