The judges described FMW as an 'off the wall' team that' made the Sky product their own' and used it as an 'impressive' entry into the media market.
FMW Risk Services was formed in December 2000 following a management buyout of the Commercial UK Corporate book of FMW International Insurance Brokers.
Since then the number of staff employed has more than trebled from 22 to 70, with a premium income of more than £25m.
As market leaders in its specialist niche sectors, FMW enjoyed fast organic grow
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups