The majority of small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) do not have directors' and officers' (D&O) insurance in place, with almost 70% unaware that it exists, according to a recent survey. The survey, which was undertaken by Angel Underwriting, found that take-up across SMEs was low, with 94% of businesses questioned not having D&O cover in place.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017