The majority of small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) do not have directors' and officers' (D&O) insurance in place, with almost 70% unaware that it exists, according to a recent survey. The survey, which was undertaken by Angel Underwriting, found that take-up across SMEs was low, with 94% of businesses questioned not having D&O cover in place.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall