Allianz Cornhill has confirmed the appointment of Lloyd Hanks as broker sales manager. The move is part of the company's drive to enlarge its distribution team, said Chris Hanks, Allianz commercial underwriting and marketing executive. Mr Hanks left Camberford Law's fledgling broker network, Network Extra in April this year.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April