Allianz Cornhill has confirmed the appointment of Lloyd Hanks as broker sales manager. The move is part of the company's drive to enlarge its distribution team, said Chris Hanks, Allianz commercial underwriting and marketing executive. Mr Hanks left Camberford Law's fledgling broker network, Network Extra in April this year.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017