Acturis have won the contract to handle Swinton Business, the commercial broking division of Swinton Group. In early 2007, all 80 members of Swinton Business staff will go live on Acturis in what has been billed as 'a step forward in the development of Swinton's commercial business division'.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand