Oval has strengthened its regional foothold with the acquisitions of Liverpool-based Powell Insurance Brokers and Williams Insurance Brokers, which is based in Wrexham, north Wales. The move marks Oval's first acquisition in Wales and strengthens its position in the North-west. Powell has 40 employees and a GWP of £16m. Williams is a family-owned company that was established 35 years ago.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers