The latest acquisition by insurance broking and financial services group Oval has created one of the largest broking businesses in the Midlands.
The acquisition of Leicester-based Williams & Williams, the eighth acquisition for Oval, makes Oval's Leicester office the biggest in the group, and one of the biggest offices in the country outside London, with a combined turnover of £10m.
Williams & Williams is a general insurance broking, risk management and independent financial advisory business
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal