The latest acquisition by insurance broking and financial services group Oval has created one of the largest broking businesses in the Midlands.
The acquisition of Leicester-based Williams & Williams, the eighth acquisition for Oval, makes Oval's Leicester office the biggest in the group, and one of the biggest offices in the country outside London, with a combined turnover of £10m.
Williams & Williams is a general insurance broking, risk management and independent financial advisory business
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m