Green Insurance Brokers has become one of the largest South-east brokers after acquiring the general branch business of Campbell Fisk & Partners. Newly named, Green Campbell Fisk, is Green's 10th acquisition in as many years. Joint managing directors, Clive Galbraith and Duncan Coleman, commented: "With our premium income and 50 people working in the company we have the critical mass necessary to go from strength to strength."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints