Green Insurance Brokers has become one of the largest South-east brokers after acquiring the general branch business of Campbell Fisk & Partners. Newly named, Green Campbell Fisk, is Green's 10th acquisition in as many years. Joint managing directors, Clive Galbraith and Duncan Coleman, commented: "With our premium income and 50 people working in the company we have the critical mass necessary to go from strength to strength."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution