Zurich UK has moved to clarify its position, following reports that it had redomiciled to the Republic of Ireland.
A statement from the insurer said the decision was part of a group-wide effort to streamline its legal structure and optimise capital management. The move will see all its general insurance business written by the UK branch of Zurich Insurance Company, Zurich International, Navigators & General and Zurich GSG transfer to Zurich Insurance Ireland (ZIIL).
However, a spokeswoman for the
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups