Zurich UK has moved to clarify its position, following reports that it had redomiciled to the Republic of Ireland.
A statement from the insurer said the decision was part of a group-wide effort to streamline its legal structure and optimise capital management. The move will see all its general insurance business written by the UK branch of Zurich Insurance Company, Zurich International, Navigators & General and Zurich GSG transfer to Zurich Insurance Ireland (ZIIL).
However, a spokeswoman for the
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future