Royal & Sun Alliance has reduced its building contractor network from over 200 companies a year ago to just 25 firms following an extensive review. Its new household-claims building-repair network will, the insurer said, be in place by the beginning of September, following the final stages of a tendering exercise.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results