Benedict Burke, chief operating officer at GAB Robins UK, resigned last month and is now set to take up a similar role at loss-adjusting rivals Crawford & Co.
Mr Burke, who had been with GAB for two decades, was immediately placed on 'gardening leave' when the news of his resignation was announced.
The decision comes less than a year after GAB chief Clive Nicholls quit the firm. The hunt for Mr Nicholls's replacement still goes on; however, Philippe Bes, GAB's UK chief executive, commented: "W
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal