A new company, specialising in providing construction and land guarantees to the insurance market, has been launched by three former employees of Oval Insurance Broking.
Mark Jackson, Paul Rose and James Russell left the specialist construction guarantee and warranty team at Oval to form Building and Land Guarantees, which will provide independent advice from its office in Desford Hall, Leicestershire.
Mr Rose, joint director, explained: "We have found over the years that insurance brokers and
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason