Cobra has announced the acquisition of 10 new members since 1 December 2003, boosting its membership to 32 brokers. The new members are: Southern Insurance Services, Ashby Wray, Heath Insurance, Robert Edward (Southern), AIS (Insurance Brokers), Attwood & Hart, H E Howe (Southern), Insurance2day, Phoenix Insurance Consultants and Tuley Hall. The network said a further six applications are currently being processed and more announcements would follow.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution