Cobra has announced the acquisition of 10 new members since 1 December 2003, boosting its membership to 32 brokers. The new members are: Southern Insurance Services, Ashby Wray, Heath Insurance, Robert Edward (Southern), AIS (Insurance Brokers), Attwood & Hart, H E Howe (Southern), Insurance2day, Phoenix Insurance Consultants and Tuley Hall. The network said a further six applications are currently being processed and more announcements would follow.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups