Peter Gerrard has been appointed head of insurance for Moneyextra.com, joining from rival Moneysupermarket where he was head of travel insurance. He will report to new managing director Richard Mason and will be responsible for strategic development of the car, home, travel and life insurance channels. His main objectives will be to increase revenue and maximise existing income streams. He will also focus on relationship building within the industry.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti