Peter Gerrard has been appointed head of insurance for Moneyextra.com, joining from rival Moneysupermarket where he was head of travel insurance. He will report to new managing director Richard Mason and will be responsible for strategic development of the car, home, travel and life insurance channels. His main objectives will be to increase revenue and maximise existing income streams. He will also focus on relationship building within the industry.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products