Insurer Markel has announced that it will be targeting its UK regional business for further expansion this year.
Markel (UK) underwrites professional indemnity and commercial lines on behalf of fellow Markel International divisions Syndicate 3000 at Lloyd's and Markel International Insurance.
The company, which recently launched a range of employment-practice liability products, distributes through regional brokerages, operating a network with branches in Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Reig
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017