Zurich has outlined its aggressive plans to push to the 'forefront' of the small and medium sized enterprise (SME) and mid corporate market, after admitting a lack of focus on the sector in previous years.
Peter Burrows, managing director of UK Commercial, Zurich told Insurance Age the insurer hoped to exploit a major gap in the market. He said: "We don't see too many differentiated products out there in this sector, particularly among the major insurers.
"We have a small business operation
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018