Zurich has outlined its aggressive plans to push to the 'forefront' of the small and medium sized enterprise (SME) and mid corporate market, after admitting a lack of focus on the sector in previous years.
Peter Burrows, managing director of UK Commercial, Zurich told Insurance Age the insurer hoped to exploit a major gap in the market. He said: "We don't see too many differentiated products out there in this sector, particularly among the major insurers.
"We have a small business operation an
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti