Zurich Risk Services is launching a new business continuitymanagement product to help firms to prepare in the event of an incident.The product includes a day's consultancy with one of Zurich's riskanalysts, plus a software system developed in association with disasterrecovery experts Ark First.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti