Zurich Risk Services is launching a new business continuitymanagement product to help firms to prepare in the event of an incident.The product includes a day's consultancy with one of Zurich's riskanalysts, plus a software system developed in association with disasterrecovery experts Ark First.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints