Heath Lambert has appointed Adrian Colosso as group managing director. Mr Colosso will assume responsibility for the strategic direction and day to day management of the group. Previously, he was managing director, UK and remains head of broking. In addition, Mike Bruce has been appointed group commercial director with responsibility for business strategy, planning and operational productivity and development.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti