Heath Lambert has appointed Adrian Colosso as group managing director. Mr Colosso will assume responsibility for the strategic direction and day to day management of the group. Previously, he was managing director, UK and remains head of broking. In addition, Mike Bruce has been appointed group commercial director with responsibility for business strategy, planning and operational productivity and development.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019