Heath Lambert has appointed Adrian Colosso as group managing director. Mr Colosso will assume responsibility for the strategic direction and day to day management of the group. Previously, he was managing director, UK and remains head of broking. In addition, Mike Bruce has been appointed group commercial director with responsibility for business strategy, planning and operational productivity and development.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges