The Folgate Partnership has completed the acquisition of Hill House Hammond's commercial business portfolio (HHHB). HHHB will bring a network of fourteen regional offices and a call centre located in Bournemouth, along with 251 staff controlling £57m commercial gross written premium.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall