Brokers are being warned that they will come under increased scrutiny from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) over their IT governance arrangements. The regulator is using its Arrow visits to call on brokers to demonstrate that they have governance arrangements in place, according to consultants KPMG, a warning echoed by a number of specialist software houses.
The ability of brokers to demonstrate they have governance arrangements in place, to help ensure compliance with the full breadth
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products