The Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB) has developed the CLICK reporting facility in an effort to enhance its fraud detection capabilities.
CLICK has been launched to complement the existing CALL facility, part of the Cheatline anti-fraud initiative. The new service will allow anyone suspecting fraudulent activity to place a report online via the IFB website.
Plans for CLICK were initiated earlier in the year, with the idea of giving the public more options to report suspicious activity. Richard Davies,
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m