A minority shareholding in T L Dallas Group has been acquired by Amlin. Through such investments, Amlin said it aimed to develop its existing long-standing business relationships with selected UK retail and wholesale brokers, expanding the product range available to its clients. Colin Dallas, chairman at T L Dallas, said he was looking forward to jointly developing new business lines, including small to medium-sized enterprise property.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future