Zurich Financial Services has appointed Geoff Riddell as chiefexecutive of general insurance business in the UK, Ireland and southernAfrica. Subject to regulatory approval, he will succeed PatrickO'Sullivan, who moves to a new role as Zurich's group finance director. Hewill report to Sandy Leitch, Zurich Financial Services' chief in the UK,Ireland and South Africa.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution