Reports in the consumer press that businesses are starting to benefit from reductions in the price of commercial insurance have been dismissed by a broker-focused insurer as 'dangerous'.
Amanda Blanc, Groupama's distribution and customer services director, said she was seriously concerned that small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) would read these reports and start to demand large reductions in their premiums just as the insurers were starting to make a reasonable profit.
She commented: "We
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData