Reports in the consumer press that businesses are starting to benefit from reductions in the price of commercial insurance have been dismissed by a broker-focused insurer as 'dangerous'.
Amanda Blanc, Groupama's distribution and customer services director, said she was seriously concerned that small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) would read these reports and start to demand large reductions in their premiums just as the insurers were starting to make a reasonable profit.
She commented: "We
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti