Towergate has announced two more additions to its growing list of acquisitions in the shape of Agency Underwriting Limited (AUL) and Paymentshield. Colchester-based AUL will continue to operate under the management of Richard Lambeth and retain its 50 staff. The firm has a track record of underwriting buy-to-let, specialist property owners and niche travel businesses. Paymentshield, a supplier of mortgage-related general insurance products, will also remain an independent business and become
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April