Barbon Insurance Group is looking forward to a "boom time for new business" this year, according to the company.
Steve Brindley, sales and marketing director for Barbon's property and commercial division, said that the "spectre" of Erinaceous was now behind the firm, which was back on a positive footing.
He said: "This year we have a number of initiatives in place. Barbon is looking to develop its presence in the North in order to achieve equal distribution throughout the UK. In the past we initia
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five