The Serious Fraud Office has brought proceedings against three former directors of Independent Insurance. The trio appeared in the City of London Magistrates' Court on the 16 December, charged with conspiracy to defraud.
Michael John Bright, former company chairman and managing director of Independent Insurance Company and chief executive officer of Independent Insurance Group; Philip John Condon, former company deputy managing director; and Dennis Lomas, former company and group finance dire
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April