In last month's Insurance Age, we stated that Ashton Berkhauer's title at uSwitch was head of insurance. Mr Berkhauer is, in fact, commercial manager. We apologise for any confusion caused and are happy to put the record straight.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand