The Jelf Group has acquired Oxfordshire-based insurance brokers Cherwell Insurance Management. The announcement confirms the Jelf Group's intention of becoming the leading south of England and Wales-based corporate consultancy with national coverage. The office, located in Hanborough, will be retained, along with the staff, to take the number of Jelf Group offices to more than 20.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups