The Jelf Group has acquired Oxfordshire-based insurance brokers Cherwell Insurance Management. The announcement confirms the Jelf Group's intention of becoming the leading south of England and Wales-based corporate consultancy with national coverage. The office, located in Hanborough, will be retained, along with the staff, to take the number of Jelf Group offices to more than 20.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution