Direct Fleet Insurance (DFI), an online insurance service for commercial fleets, has been launched (www.directfleetinsurance.co.uk). DFI works on a similar principle to an online auction - a fleet operator or broker submits details of the fleet, and insurers then proceed to bid for the policy. Major insurers already signed up to use the service include Zurich, Allianz and Axa, which, together with the other panel insurers, currently handle more than 50% of the UK's fleet insurance business. DFI
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products