The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has announced its intention to refund a surplus of £42m to relevant firms in the general insurance contribution group A3 before the end of the financial year 2005/06. This is the result of significant recoveries made from general insurance estates and lower than anticipated compensation payments. It also confirmed that it was unlikely to need to raise a levy on this contribution group during 2006/07.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board