The Folgate Partnership has announced its 27th acquisition - the business portfolio of Dommersen & Hearn, based in Wickham, Hampshire. The business will be integrated with the local Folgate hub, while managing director Roger Hearn, who founded the company with Paul Dommersen in 1971, will move the business into Folgate's Fareham offices in Hampshire.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019