The Folgate Partnership has announced its 27th acquisition - the business portfolio of Dommersen & Hearn, based in Wickham, Hampshire. The business will be integrated with the local Folgate hub, while managing director Roger Hearn, who founded the company with Paul Dommersen in 1971, will move the business into Folgate's Fareham offices in Hampshire.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO