The Folgate Partnership has announced its 27th acquisition - the business portfolio of Dommersen & Hearn, based in Wickham, Hampshire. The business will be integrated with the local Folgate hub, while managing director Roger Hearn, who founded the company with Paul Dommersen in 1971, will move the business into Folgate's Fareham offices in Hampshire.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal