Phillip Hodson will head up a new commercial broking group named Oval, which was formed following the acquisition of his firm RP Hodson. Its backers believe the new group will be one of the UK's top-ten national broking brands within a few years.
Mr Hodson, group chief executive of Oval, will be supported by Lochie Spearman as acquisitions director and Antony Pinsent, formerly a director of Aon Group, as chairman.
Last month Oval acquired RP Hodson, which has offices in London and Yorkshire, u
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups