Phillip Hodson will head up a new commercial broking group named Oval, which was formed following the acquisition of his firm RP Hodson. Its backers believe the new group will be one of the UK's top-ten national broking brands within a few years.
Mr Hodson, group chief executive of Oval, will be supported by Lochie Spearman as acquisitions director and Antony Pinsent, formerly a director of Aon Group, as chairman.
Last month Oval acquired RP Hodson, which has offices in London and Yorkshire, u
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future