Phillip Hodson will head up a new commercial broking group named Oval, which was formed following the acquisition of his firm RP Hodson. Its backers believe the new group will be one of the UK's top-ten national broking brands within a few years.
Mr Hodson, group chief executive of Oval, will be supported by Lochie Spearman as acquisitions director and Antony Pinsent, formerly a director of Aon Group, as chairman.
Last month Oval acquired RP Hodson, which has offices in London and Yorkshire,
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018