The Primary Group has decided to publicly publish its results for the first time, reporting a $20.5m (£11.4m) profit after tax, up 66% from $12.3m, for the year ending 31 December 2003. Primary Group chief executive officer Mike King said: "2003 was an exciting year for the Primary Group. Against a backdrop of uncertain markets for distribution businesses, we have made significant advances through organic growth and strategic acquisitions within our advisory, broking, distribution and risk m
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?