The Churchill Group has posted record profits and continued stronggrowth in business volumes with a 48% leap in profit before tax to #83.3mfor the financial year ending 2002. The company also reported premiumincome as having increased by 15% to #2.14bn (2001: #1.86bn) as a resultof volume growth in all areas of the business. Commenting on the results,Martin Long, Churchill's chairman and chief executive, said: "I amobviously delighted with the results, which firmly underline our strongpositi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?