Research results released by Legal & General found that more than 90% of brokers are seeing customers cut back on home insurance as a result of the credit crunch. Of this number, 73% have chosen cover strictly on a price basis, 45% have reduced the number of add-ons they have bought, 27% have taken the bare minimum cover and 8% have opted to insure only buildings and not contents. Legal & General said its results were in line with independent consumer research.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly