Brokers may have to consider putting a limit on their liability with clients, effectively capping their exposure, or face losing their businesses.
As part of its ongoing professional indemnity (PI) initiative, the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is gauging its members' views on the pros and cons of such a limitation.
Biba said it was concerned that some brokers could go under if they exceeded their PI limit. The association said it was already working with some smaller broker members
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution