Kiln has agreed to a cash bid from Tokio Marine that values the company at £442m - or 150p a share - under a deal that will see Tokio use the Kiln management and brand to spearhead its international expansion plans. The deal has put a 40% premium on Kiln's average share price of the past 100 days.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017