Kiln has agreed to a cash bid from Tokio Marine that values the company at £442m - or 150p a share - under a deal that will see Tokio use the Kiln management and brand to spearhead its international expansion plans. The deal has put a 40% premium on Kiln's average share price of the past 100 days.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019