A project to develop an underwriter-owned repository for wordings for use in the London market has reached the next stage of its progression. Led by the Lloyd's Market Association, the repository will be available for use in the market from August. ISO, a provider of risk management products and services, has been appointed to develop and deliver the IT infrastructure for the repository.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business