The Chartered Insurance Institute and Branko Bjelobaba, head of regulatory consultancy firm Branko Ltd, have released a series of podcasts to help insurers, intermediaries and financial advisers navigate the requirements of recent Financial Services Authority regulations. The series was produced in advance of a December compliance deadline for the Treating Customers Fairly principles.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017