The Chartered Insurance Institute and Branko Bjelobaba, head of regulatory consultancy firm Branko Ltd, have released a series of podcasts to help insurers, intermediaries and financial advisers navigate the requirements of recent Financial Services Authority regulations. The series was produced in advance of a December compliance deadline for the Treating Customers Fairly principles.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData