Towergate Underwriting has restructured its group operations to form one holding company and one operating company. Its 14 operating companies have now become trading names of the group. The change coincides with the move of Towergate's central support staff to a new, larger building in Maidstone. Towergate has also confirmed that it has 10 acquisitions in sight or under negotiation and 12 enquiries at the preliminary discussion stage.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product