Towergate Underwriting has restructured its group operations to form one holding company and one operating company. Its 14 operating companies have now become trading names of the group. The change coincides with the move of Towergate's central support staff to a new, larger building in Maidstone. Towergate has also confirmed that it has 10 acquisitions in sight or under negotiation and 12 enquiries at the preliminary discussion stage.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints