Towergate Underwriting has restructured its group operations to form one holding company and one operating company. Its 14 operating companies have now become trading names of the group. The change coincides with the move of Towergate's central support staff to a new, larger building in Maidstone. Towergate has also confirmed that it has 10 acquisitions in sight or under negotiation and 12 enquiries at the preliminary discussion stage.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018