GAB Robins has launched a service for property claims fulfilment. BRICS - Building Repair Insurance Claims Service - is a UK-wide building repair network that clients will be able to use across its range of service lines. It will offer a claims service in areas such as subsidence, property, large loss adjuster/surveying reinstatement work and small direct repairs.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017