Allianz Insurance has confirmed that it is to make changes to its claims investigation team in the wake of the expected overhaul in the personal injury claims system by the Ministry of Justice. A new claims investigation team, comprising up to five desktop investigators, will to be formed in Bristol as of 1 January 2008.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018