Allianz Insurance has confirmed that it is to make changes to its claims investigation team in the wake of the expected overhaul in the personal injury claims system by the Ministry of Justice. A new claims investigation team, comprising up to five desktop investigators, will to be formed in Bristol as of 1 January 2008.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted