In last month's issue, Insurance Age incorrectly attributed quotes to Principality Risk Services, which stated that the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order) 2005 was a piece of European Union (EU) regulation on fire risk. However, it is UK law; the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to England and Wales, and the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 applies to Scotland. Both of the above came into force on 1 October 2006. Insurance Age is happy to clarify any confusion caused.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017