In last month's issue, Insurance Age incorrectly attributed quotes to Principality Risk Services, which stated that the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order) 2005 was a piece of European Union (EU) regulation on fire risk. However, it is UK law; the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to England and Wales, and the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 applies to Scotland. Both of the above came into force on 1 October 2006. Insurance Age is happy to clarify any confusion caused.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups