An exclusive Insurance Age survey on the effects of the recession has found that although most brokers feel that it will have some impact on their businesses, they also saw the current market conditions as an opportunity rather than a threat.
When asked the question, 'How much of an impact do you think the recession will have on your business?' the majority of brokers (33%) thought it would have 'some impact', with 32% stating it would have a 'big impact' on their businesses.
Brokers placed the
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018