Broking giant Marsh has urged businesses to update their continuity and crisis management plans in case the outbreak of Swine Flu worsens.
In a document outlining the potential risks to the business community, the broker warned of the potential effects of the outbreak on the travel and leisure industries.
Marsh said: "While many firms have procedures or plans for emergencies that impact on business continuity and/or crisis management, they may not adequately cover a situation involving communica
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution