Broking giant Marsh has urged businesses to update their continuity and crisis management plans in case the outbreak of Swine Flu worsens.
In a document outlining the potential risks to the business community, the broker warned of the potential effects of the outbreak on the travel and leisure industries.
Marsh said: "While many firms have procedures or plans for emergencies that impact on business continuity and/or crisis management, they may not adequately cover a situation involving communica
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints